Sunday 6 October 2013

The mothership has landed

My parents are coming to visit! Cue throwing all the clutter around the house into the spare bedroom and shutting the door.

I will try and update on my weekend and happenings on Monday because I don't want to become one of those bloggers that bring their camera everywhere and shove it into people's faces. I want to be in the moment and not thinking 'oh this will make awesome blog content'. Because life is not about doing something to please others. It's taken me a while to realize this but I now can live my life without worrying if it's interesting enough or if it's cooler than someone else's.

Yes I'm broke. And jobless. And my life is pretty boring and not busy at all. But what makes it so special is that it's my life. My own. No one else's.

I am just blessed in knowing that while I love doing exciting and different things I can appreciate the 'down time'. I'm ok with sitting in at home, reading a book and watching crappy TV. I love that just as much as I love going out.

I guess the moral of this post is to live your life the way YOU want to. Not what someone tells you.



Pretty flowers make me happy :-)

-Tahlia 

xoxo



Walks with the puppeh also make me very happy

No comments:

Post a Comment